Saturday, April 7, 2012

Champix Dreams: Second week, Day 12

Champix Dreams!
Day 12:  4/7
Smoked 0 cigarettes.  Weight 66k.

Outlook:
Five days with no cigarettes.  I still have the last pack my wife taped up and handed to me.  It is unopened.  I had some of my strongest urges to smoke today, but I soldiered through them.  Not sure how much longer I will have to take Champix, but I am doing ok so far.  A new side-effect is starting to appear.  About an hour or two after I take the Champix pill, my stomach feels sour and I just want to vomit.  I never do vomit but that queasy feeling stays with me for many hours.

Mood:

Today was very difficult.  In the morning, I snapped at my wife and I had no good reason to be so irritable.  I know it was not like me.  Luckily, my wife is a very forgiving and loving woman.  She didn't let it bother her.  At work I was in a bit of a daze all day.  I made many mistakes that I normally wouldn't make. Maybe I am being hard on myself, but I don't think of myself as someone that makes mistakes often.

But enough of that, now to what you have been waiting for! The dreams!

Dreams: 
I had cacophony of dreams last night. They hit me one after another.  I was flying, I was hunting, and I was at the space bar... again, too drunk to take off.  I don't remember too much since I am writing this a few days after and I have had so many dreams since then. 

One thing I do remember is being in a very nice suburban neighborhood. I was minding my own business when some kid drove up to me in a go cart and asked if I want to go racing.  He said he had heard I took the Jim Russel F1 racing school course in San Francisco and he wanted to challenge me.  This punk kid was gonna get schooled.  I jumped on to his kart's back and said "Take me to the track!"

On the way, for whatever reason, we stopped at a house where there was a car parked half off the sidewalk into the road.  All the doors were open and there was a plastic bag laying in the center road... I don't know how this fits in, but the kid and I searched the bag and found a bunch of silver jewelry.  And as if we needed silver, or metals, for some reason we began loading our hands with the stuff.  I remember thinking I could melt this down later.  I think this comes from playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  There is a mod called Val's Crafting Meltdown that I use to melt down any weapons and armor I collect in my adventures, to make new stuff.  So, in the game, I always pick up the metal trash my victims drop. 

The game is awesome and I hope you get a chance to play it. 

After that, my alarm woke me up.  Beep Beep Beep.  What a weird dream series.

Question: 
Have you played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?  Do you love it? Hate it? What's your opinion?

Thank you very much for reading my blog. Feel free to tell me your story, contact me, subscribe, join my page, and please like/share this page on Facebook, stumbleupon, twitter, or whatever your social fetish may be. If you are quitting smoking and need support, I'm here for that too. Send me your concerns and worries and I will do my best to give you hints, tips, support and tricks on how to quit smoking.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.