Monday, April 9, 2012

Champix Dreams: Second week, Day 14


Champix Dreams!
Day 14:  4/9
Smoked 0 cigarettes.  Weight 65k. O.o Losing weight?

Outlook:
The seventh day of no smoking!  Celebration! To mark this happy day, I drank two shots of tequila!  One for each week of using Champix.  I love tequila and I love not craving a cigarette after drinking! Sure there are some side-effects of Champix, the queasiness, the fatigue, the mood swings and the crazy dreams, but not much worse than quitting smoking without any assistance. I have been busy lately, and I think keeping myself occupied is the best accompanying medicine.

Mood:

Feeling pretty good.  I have also noticed that past regrets or embarrassing events I remember, and there are many, don't bother me as much as they used to.  I used to have a memory a day so embarrassing that I would shout some colorful expletive like some Turrets Syndrome sufferer. I've a friend that suffers from Turrets Syndrome, she's an amazing person. You're awesome A-chan! 

Dreams: 
I had this fantastic dream today, it was sadly interrupted by my alarm.

Beep Beep Beep!

I told myself to remember, remember, remember... then fell back to sleep for a snooze.  Shat... I forgot the dreams.  Sorry.

What the f.., ok! That was weird.

Question: 
Before taking Champix, I can't remember when I dreamed last.  It must have been about a year. What is the longest time you have gone without a dream you could remember? 

Thank you very much for reading my blog. Feel free to tell me your story, contact me, subscribe, join my page, and please like/share this page on Facebook, stumbleupon, twitter, or whatever your social fetish may be. If you are quitting smoking and need support, I'm here for that too. Send me your concerns and worries and I will do my best to give you hints, tips, support and tricks on how to quit smoking.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. how's it going now? Still quit?
    I'm just past week 2, but I can't seem to say no to smokes if I've been drinking. Just wondering if it worked for you in the end, and if not, why not?
    I'm
    PauL
    champixdreaming.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Paul. I still quit. I couldn't handle the full dose of Champix. I had to quit the champix and muscle out the days of non-smoking from there on. It was tough, but I am still smoke free! I have gained a bit of weight and a belly but otherwise I am healthy.

    Anything is worth a try to quit smoking... rat poison is probably more healthy for you than cigarettes.

    In the end, I was able to quit because I want to be a non-smoker more than I want to smoke. I want to lower my chances of a smoker's death to as little as possible.

    Good luck in your treatment. I hope you can quit like I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.